Hi there, I’m Christian! 👋
👨💻 About Me
I am a security researcher with expertise in Web and Mobile Application. My skills are self-taught, Having the ability to develop and thinking outside the box. I Love technology and I want to know exactly how things exactly work behind the scenes. In my previous roles I’ve done general security research, malware analysis, reverse engineering, Web and Mobile Application Penetration Testing and development of proof-of-concept exploits.
- 🏢 I’m currently working at Manila Bulletin Publishing Corporation.
- 📜 Currently working on my OSCP
- CVE-2018-19937 – VLC for iOS > Passcode bypass by opening a URL and turning the phone.
- CVE-2019-5450 – NextCloid Android > Improper sanitization of HTML in directory names.
- CVE-2019-7299 – WP Support Plus Responsive Ticket System > Stored cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability.
- CVE-2019-11223 – SupportCandy > The plugin was affected by an Arbitrary File Upload security vulnerability.
- CVE-2020-12832 – Simple File List > Improper Limitation of a Pathname to a Restricted Directory (‘Path Traversal’).
- eLearn Security Junior Penetration Tester Credential ID : 8941445
- Certified Ethical Hacker (Practical) Credential ID : ECC8392657041
Reach out to me on any of the social links above to talk about possible opportunities, mentorship, collaborations and everything in between!