👨💻 About Me
Hi there, I’m Christian! 👋
I am a security researcher with expertise in Web and Mobile Application. My skills are self-taught, Having the ability to develop and think outside the box. I Love technology and I want to know exactly how things exactly work behind the scenes. In my previous roles I’ve done general security research, malware analysis, reverse engineering, Web and Mobile Application Penetration Testing and development of proof-of-concept exploits.
- 🏢 Currently working at Manila Bulletin Publishing Corporation
- CVE-2020-12832 – Simple File List > Improper Limitation of a Pathname to a Restricted Directory (‘Path Traversal’).
- CVE-2019-11223 - SupportCandy > The plugin was affected by an Arbitrary File Upload security vulnerability.
- CVE-2019-7299 - WP Support Plus Responsive Ticket System > Stored cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability.
- CVE-2019-5450 - Nextcloud Android > Improper sanitization of HTML in directory names
- CVE-2018-19937 - VLC for iOS > Passcode bypass by opening a URL and turning the phone.