Some basic HTML tags were rendered as Markup in directory names.
- Product: Nextcloud App on Android
- Vendor : Nextcloud GmbH.
- Vulnerable Version: Nextcloud Android < 3.7.0
- Category: Improper Neutralization of Script-Related HTML Tags in a Web Page (CWE-80)
- Vendor Notified: 2019-06-28
- Patched: 2019-07-09
- Researcher(s) : Christian Angel
- CVE: 2019-5450
Nextcloud is a suite of client-server software for creating and using file hosting services. Nextcloud application functionally is similar to Dropbox. Unlike Dropbox, Nextcloud does not offer off-premises file storage hosting.